News

Upcoming Events:


8/23 - Open Mic @ Franks Power Plant 10pm

8/31 - Choose Your Own Adventure Show "Pick Your Poison" @ Henry's (see flyer below for more details)











Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Animated Poetry: Billy Collins

So I'm looking around for places to submit my stories, The Finger of the Moon, Now Serving Breakfast, and The Song of Abigail Tooskaloo and I come across the Midwest Literary Magazine. I'm unsure whether to submit here. I read a few things in their free my friend's living room, freeloading his wireless internet, listening to loud trashy dance music (TOBACCO), and I don't know if I like what I'm reading. I go back to the front page and find out that they're pretty much a blog just like us. So, hat's off to you Midwest Literary Magazine, consider one of your blog posts so cool as to be lifted into the radiant annuls of SHIFT FREEDOM. The videos are different, the concept the same.





See more Billy Collins animated poetry: http://www.youtube.com/user/JWTNY
Check out Midwest Literary Magazine: http://midwestliterarymagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add?